H&W Reps - Liposomal Topical Fin

Over-Rated

Also wondering when this will be available in the United States. They've been quiet about this for almost a year. Wonder if they hit a roadblock with the FDA.

Hi!

Can any H&W reps speak on their liposomal topical finasteride, in terms of results and side effects for their patients???

I know Dave/Garageland posted a result pic awhile ago, but sadly he no longer represents H&W. :(

I still don't get, with the oral being legal here, what the f-n hold up with a topical is. How is it possible, with the huge sales of oral fin, that no company in the US has brought out a topical yet? I mean, I know the FDA is probably slow as shit, but you'd think by now...

I'm seriously considering trying to just find someone in Canada willing to fill a script and mail me a tube.

I still don't get, with the oral being legal here, what the f-n hold up with a topical is. How is it possible, with the huge sales of oral fin, that no company in the US has brought out a topical yet? I mean, I know the FDA is probably slow as shit, but you'd think by now...

I'm seriously considering trying to just find someone in Canada willing to fill a script and mail me a tube.

Polichem has a topical finasteride in phase 3 FDA trials right now!

Problem is there is topical fin available very easily if you want it, but they are just simple vehicles which will go systemic.

H&W liposomal finasteride and the upcoming Polichem topical finasteride are the most promising topical fin's right now, IMO.