*VID/PICS* 4,000 Graft Hair Transplant / Feller & Bloxham / Dr. Blake Bloxham (NY)

We have the privilege of working on a lot of patients from the U.K. And while it is tough for them to get back into the clinic for follow-up, they are usually great with sending in picture "updates" as their results mature.

This U.K. patient with advanced hair loss (essentially a diffuse NW VI) came to our clinic for one of our "As Much As Possible" or "AMAP" FUT megasession procedures. We discussed his goals and decided to rebuild a frontal hairline (leaving his current parietal fringe/temporal recession for now) and fill as much thinning scalp behind the hairline as possible.

I was able to extract nearly 4,000 grafts via the FUT technique, and used them to knock out a lot of his hair loss.

8 month later he excitedly sent me the following "selfies" to show his progress and express how pleased he was with the transformation! And I was as well!

Truly a great guy, and I'm very pleased to have helped him out.

Each image he sent (3) is shared here untouched. He's going to have someone else take photos at 12 months, so I'll update with more of the "cardinal angles" (IE a top down) at that time. The full after images are also attached below so they can be expanded and reviewed.

Enjoy!

Video:

Comparison Pictures:

33mv2v8.jpg

r9o7ls.jpg

11t4ldd.jpg

2v1ww0j.jpg

2eeirl0.jpg

2n86c5i.jpg

And for reference, here's what I did on him:

295soh.jpg

5b32f07a711ef_image1(1).thumb.jpg.c1335dedb378690d2cad56c40f1c3dbf.jpg

5b32f07a8f4b2_image2(3).thumb.jpg.637c437e005e457a3c67ee2acc89eb68.jpg

5b32f07aaa670_image3(4).thumb.jpg.ad1e6d396d08e6649fd9837c07511f47.jpg

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks, Mosd!

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

He seems to wear his hair relatively short and combed back so it's an impressive result!

(guessing he's not using toppik)

Great work Blake

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Dave, Sean, and HS,

Thank you for the kind words!

HS,

I always tell patients that they will do some experimenting and figure out the new style that works best for them post-transplant. This short and "swooped up" in the front is a tough one to pull off because you need that density in the front to make it work. Luckily, I think it ended up working out very well for this patient.

And no toppik used (or needed!).