My Hair Transplant Journey with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

KiranJainn

Very impressive! It's hard to believe how far you've come already. What is the plan for the next procedure?

I am going to cover the same area again for much denser look. What are your suggestions? I am going to ignore crown region.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you Myrapochu for your nice words.. See you all after the 2nd session. I hope to transplant the same areas again for more dense look. :)

Mr kiran can u please tell how much you were charged per graft. I am so much tensed as where to go for my hair tranplant in India. As my donor area is not so gud I dont want to take any risk, but Iam also financially not so strong.

Mr kiran can u please tell how much you were charged per graft. I am so much tensed as where to go for my hair transplant in India. As my donor area is not so gud I dont want to take any risk, but I am also financially not so strong.

Hi Itzajit,

If you wish I can personally go through the whole process with you including your options and associated costs. I will see what I can do for you.

Just email me at the address below.

• 3 months later...
Hello Everyone,

I would like to share with you my hair transplant story with Dr. Tejinder Bhatti.

My planted graft count is given below :

Singles : 223

Doubles : 1205

Triples : 998

Beard : 853

Total 3279 grafts.

[/url]

He took over 800 from the beard? I thought for darker skinned people he does not go over 500.

• 1 year later...