looking for a recommendation for a Dr. in Turkey

Bold2016

Hi there everyone,

I just signed up for this awesome network and in need of some advice from our members.

I am planning on getting an FUE procedure done in Turkey because i read so many great things about it. I have had strip procedures done in the past and looking to repair the plugs, scar and give my top and perhaps temples some density and hoping to find a Dr. that is experienced in such procedures.

I appreciate any feed back or recommendation on the matter.

Thanks

Dr. Erdogan is a recommended surgeon on this site and produces solid results, though his graft estimates are higher than other clinics. Rate for FUE is 2.5 euros.

Dr. Keser was "almost" recommended on this site a few years back, and does quite dense hairlines, but seems to pick and choose the patients he wants to work on based on internet posts I read about him. His rates are 3.5 euros, and he does only 500-700 grafts per day.

The other two did not get my attention during my lengthy search and research on other sites out there, but your results and opinion may vary.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Btw, this result worries me but do your own lengthy research, and don't settle for anything than the very best.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182291-3800-grafts-fut-dr-ali-karadeniz-12.html

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

Just remember you get what you pay for.

Turkey and India are the all rage for 1 euro/graft or 1 dollar/graft clinics, but the cheapest I think you can go is 2.5 euoro with ASMED (but they'll quote you the upper high end on grafts so it won't be extremely cheap) without risking the loss of your irreplaceable donor hair, hard earned money and time & effort.

go dense or go home

Put "ASMED" and or "Erdogan" in the search function of this site.

You'll come up with tons of real patient experiences.

This guy has write ups and also great videos which show what's it like for example.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182974-dr-koray-erdogan-%40-asmed-my-hair-transplant-experience-3.html

go dense or go home

So I've been researching doctors in Turkey for months now. One question I have is how much credibility should being involved in a network or alliance be given if you're a doctor? For example, a lot of the doctors I've read good things about are members of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery for Hair Loss and Baldness but then there are also seems to be dozens of other networks like it. Is there one that is considered the best? Thanks in advance.