1month update and shedding advice

Kiraly

Hi Guys,

I'm exactly one month post op.

Was hoping for some feedback. I noticed shedding early on, but not so much now. And l really only noticed it in the temporal and frontal hairline.

Is it normal to only have partial shedding?

Also, l can see the root of the hair in the scalp? When you guys shed, could you also see that? Take a look at the pics to see!

IMG_1587.thumb.jpg.32c2bba7aa1a013820c620d1322e806a.jpg

IMG_1588.thumb.jpg.79c238e9453b48f1700d018c47f41c00.jpg

IMG_1589.thumb.jpg.7b3bcda532c1f1b443c28a662616025f.jpg

IMG_1592.thumb.JPG.1f3f491d5f757d7aececdcddc44bd332.JPG

Hi I dont know about seeing the roots in the scalp ? but as for the shedding , im 4 weeks post op friday and ive lost most of my grafts , the temples are bald now and its thin at the front too , so im hoping this is normal for some .

bb

Hi Guys,

I'm exactly one month post op.

Was hoping for some feedback. I noticed shedding early on, but not so much now. And l really only noticed it in the temporal and frontal hairline.

Is it normal to only have partial shedding?

Also, l can see the root of the hair in the scalp? When you guys shed, could you also see that? Take a look at the pics to see!

Do you mean the insertion slots for the grafts? I'm sure others will feedback but I know my scalp and recipient area is still some what swollen so I would imagine that would help highlight the insertion point and a friend who I saw on Sunday said he could see something similar with me although I can't overly see it looking in the mirror or in my pictures. Otherwise it's probably how I would imagine it would look around this stage.

Have you had a post surgery haircut yet?