2nd hair transplant with Dr. Scott Alexander

Croatia44

Hello all,

I have just set my date for December 7th with Dr. Scott Alexander for 1800 grafts to add more density. This will be my second HT surgery, my first was with Dr. Meshkin.

I would say I am 70% satisfied with my first HT, which is why I am going for my second one.

Dr. Scott Alexander and his crew have been 10/10 if I were to rate them! They have been extremely helpful and answer all of my questions, which is why I am going to Phoenix. Spex has been very responding and extremely informative. I will be having a 1:1 call with Dr. Alexander to go over my procedure in detail. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good luck with your second surgery... Croatia. I had my 1st surgery (5,125) in 2012 and had another 2,000 grafts done in 2015. I was glad I had the second. Your 1,800 more will serve you well with Dr. Alexander's expertise. You can view results of both of my surgeries at my website... MyFUEhairtransplant.com Best of luck to you.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Good luck with your second surgery... Croatia. I had my 1st surgery (5,125) in 2012 and had another 2,000 grafts done in 2015. I was glad I had the second. Your 1,800 more will serve you well with Dr. Alexander's expertise. You can view results of both of my surgeries at my website... MyFUEhairtransplant.com Best of luck to you.

Awesome transformation!! This makes me much more confident with my decision.

Thank you

Croatia,

So your second hair transplant is less than a week away. how are you feeling? Nervous and excited? I always felt a combination of both, but mostly excitement because I knew I chose an excellent physician. That's true for you as well :-).

I look forward to hearing about your experience.

William

It's weird, I am actually much more excited than nervous.

The only reason that I am nervous is that christmas and new years is coming up and hoping that no one will notice and bummed out that I will miss out on a camping trip, but hey nature will never leave and it'll be there when I can camp again.

My experience has been nothing but fantastic so far with Dr. Alexander and his team. 10/10