Well, Thanks for setting the HT Industry back 30 years, Joe Buck

voxman

Considering his first procedure was in 1993 at 24, he actually looks very good. I couldn't find any bald pictures of him so he must have caught it quite early. He has a natural 5 head, so he was initially transplanted very conservatively IMO, which is a good idea for 24 year old, so as far as that goes, he really lucked out that he didn't .

I wonder when/if he got on fin. I am not sure if docs were prescribing fin in the early 90s for hairloss or not.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

First, I think the work on Buck's hair is pretty damn excellent. Especially since he started balding at 23.

Secondly, I'd bet a good amount of money that his vocal cord paralysis had absolutely nothing to do with his hair transplant procedure. From his description it sounds like an obvious case of what the great Dr. John Sarno would call Tension Myositis syndrome (TMS). When a person is going through conscious or unconscious turmoil, the body will do some very odd and painful things. It's usually back pain, but can be anything.

Now, if only there was a surgery that can make Buck a tolerable sports commentator...

Now, if only there was a surgery that can make Buck a tolerable sports commentator...

I already miss my Vin Scully.

The thing that bothers me about the article is that now the general unwashed population will believe that you have to go under and get 'plugs'... sheesh.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.