Which Hair Building Fiber is Best?

Hello friends,

After HT surgery and its complete recovery, I would like to use some hair building fibers at some areas only.

Which hair building fiber is best to use ? I prefer Caboki or Gofybr because I really impressed from the Pics and Videos from their website. I have some doubts, experienced users please do reply.

(1). If I use Caboki without ''Volume Control Mist'' spray, does it work very perfectly ? Is spray an essential thing with Caboki ?

(2). Does any side effect occur from any chemical ingredient in ''Volume Control Mist'' spray or Caboki product? Any scientific reviews ? Especially from Volume Control Mist'' spray.

(3). IMPORTANTLY, Caboki is available in Amazon.India also. (I'm from India). What do you suggest ? Is it better to buy directly from Caboki website? Or any genuine product problem in Amazon ? Because the price shows less in Amazon India.

Please Help.

Thank you,

Kiran Jain

Kiran I was a huge fan of hair fibers as a concealer because they work so well, but have stopped using hair fibers due to serious concerns over breathing the fibers on a daily basis.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Kiran I was a huge fan of hair fibers as a concealer because they work so well, but have stopped using hair fibers due to serious concerns over breathing the fibers on a daily basis.

Which brand do you like most ? And what about locking spray? Is spray an essential with concealer ?

Which brand do you like most ? And what about locking spray? Is spray an essential with concealer ?

Kiran I used Nanogen Hair Fibers. It works great, but can be pricey. However I used it everyday and started noticing throat and lung irritation after a few years of use. My bathroom counter-tops after a few days became covered with the "dust". And I knew I was breathing in that dust. I just can't see how that can be a good thing. Some people suggested masks and I actually tried that...but in my opinion it's just not practical and then you'd have to wipe down all your counter-top every day or you'd also breath it from there. I HATED stopping using it, but felt I was placing myself at risk for lung disease.

Are there Downfalls to Hair Building Fibers? | Best Hair Loss Reviews And Cures

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

How soon after a hair transplant can you use the fibers? Can you put them on the transplanted hairs after a few days and go back to work? Does anybody know if the fibers would cause more inflamation on the scalp?

I use Toppik and find it to be very good. Makes a great cosmetic difference regarding density. There is an art to putting it on and getting the amount right, to avoid it clumping together, or sitting on the scalp. I don't use the sealing spray.

How soon after a hair transplant can you use the fibers? Can you put them on the transplanted hairs after a few days and go back to work? Does anybody know if the fibers would cause more inflamation on the scalp?

-- No I don't mean to use soon after HT.

I use Toppik and find it to be very good. Makes a great cosmetic difference regarding density. There is an art to putting it on and getting the amount right, to avoid it clumping together, or sitting on the scalp. I don't use the sealing spray.

THANK YOU DOLPH.

I decided to buy Nanogen. The main attraction is that I can buy it from India, my country.

I use Caboki and I find it better than Toppik and Nanogen. It's more natural and does not contain ammonia. Buying it directly through the Caboki website is cheaper, sometimes close to $10 cheaper as you can build up reward points. Especially when you do a subscription. Not sure if Caboki ships internationally through their website.

1st Procedure, Oct. 2012 - 1,704 grafts FUT w/Dr. True

2nd Procedure, Sept. 2015 - 2500 grafts FUE w/Dr. Vories

FUE Progress - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/180966-my-experience-w-dr-vories-2-500-grafts.html

FUE 1 year result - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184716-1-year-results-2-500-grafts-w-dr-vories.html

i use caboki and i find it better than toppik and nanogen. It's more natural and does not contain ammonia. Buying it directly through the caboki website is cheaper, sometimes close to $10 cheaper as you can build up reward points. Especially when you do a subscription. Not sure if caboki ships internationally through their website.

thank you. Nanogen also says same.

• 3 months later...