Dr. Nakatsui, FUE, temple fill-in

I haven't posted many of my FUE cases yet so I thought I would post this small case that just came in last week for consideration of a second transplant.

When he first came in about 11-12 months ago, he had wanted to do a small FUE case just to fill in the left temple. He did not want to do the right side, only the left. We proceeded to do a 408 graft FUE case using a blunt punch. He is thrilled with the density he received and now wants to fill in the right side in the same way.

We harvested and inserted 98 single grafts, 250 double grafts, and 60 big grafts, for a total count of 408 grafts.

I have attached his preop, postop, and immediate post op photos for you. As you can see in his postop photo, he likes to keep his hair short so FUE was definitely the way to go for him.

Thanks,

Dr. N

29884382622_e1800b179a_h.jpg

29884382392_b376dd762b_h.jpg

29884381812_d0f21e8c31_h.jpg

29884382712_46c234b0e8_h.jpg

Nice small tune-up for this gentleman's hairline while remaining conservative in the design. Looking forward to the follow-up.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website