Any ranking system here for clincs and/or surgeons?

bencar

Do this site provide votes on surgeons or procedures or clinics? sort of like a ranking system?

If not it would be a wise idea for others to view such info to help them make a better informed decision before heading to a clinic. Something to think about.

I'm not sure what you mean by ranking system but our community pre-screens and recommends hair transplant surgeons based on the following recommendation criteria.

You can search using our interactive map.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

No this site doesn't do that but if you ask you'll hear the same 5 or so names repeated over and over.

This isn't a contest. Just do your research and read up on peoples experiences...the good the bad and the ugly.

A ranking system sounds like it could go bad so easily. A lot of people on here work for certain doctors and are biased etc etc etc.

A ranking system sounds like it could go bad so easily. A lot of people on here work for certain doctors and are biased etc etc etc.

Could this represent a conflict of interest for the client? Personally I wouldn't want my decisions to be influenced by parties who may not be completely honest with my best interest since their identities are not fully disclosed online. Then again you can't do anything to stop this from happening. Welcome to the internet!

Whats best for you/your expecation may differ from mine and everyhone elses. Good research is the only tool you need. Fortunately for us, there's a wealth of information out there to help us

You make good sense. I will do my diligent research and find what I need. Its good how you put that succinctly.

There are way too many variables to have a ranking system imo.

Anyone who works for a doc is required to have that notice in their signature.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.