Has anyone been to Feriduni recently, he seems to have fallen out of the limelight?

Transhair

Over the past year or two or so, I've noticed much less results from Feriduni patients recently, while he was pretty much the number one surgeon, or at least one of the very best.

Could it be because of his popularity causing very long waiting lists, leading to many forum goers going elsewhere?

Has anyone been to him recently to share their experiences? If so, would you consider him to still be a super high quality surgeon and a better/equal result to the very best Canada/USA/Europe options available?

Sorry, just looking around and researching.

Hi Transhair,

I went to Dr Feriduni, had 2900 grafts FUE in January this year, everything has worked out perfect and grown well.

He does have a long waiting time, I take that as a good thing, your only going to be busy if you are one of the best at what you do. I have my own business and people are prepared to wait for me to do my job, there is people out there who can do it sooner and cheaper but you get what you pay for.

I looked at the Fellers, Wong's etc, I'm in the UK and my gut kept swaying towards Feriduni and I'm glad I went with him, Having him a short plane journey if there was any issues is always good. From my experience I'd go back in the future if he still keeps getting the good results.

Also you've got to remember is Spex representing him is always a good thing, (he wouldn't be there if he was producing below par) having him at hand for post op worries n questions no matter how small is great without having to trouble Dr Feriduni - looking back I did email some stupid questions but it's only natural to worry after a HT!!

Hope this helps! Any questions let me know. :)

Cheers

Martyn

Edited by martyboy

I have no reason to think Feriduni has fallen out of the limelight. I still think he is an excellent strip/FUE physician as he is excellent at both which is not all too common now.

Hi Transhair,

I went to Dr Feriduni, had 2900 grafts FUE in January this year, everything has worked out perfect and grown well.

He does have a long waiting time, I take that as a good thing, your only going to be busy if you are one of the best at what you do. I have my own business and people are prepared to wait for me to do my job, there is people out there who can do it sooner and cheaper but you get what you pay for.

I looked at the Fellers, Wong's etc, I'm in the UK and my gut kept swaying towards Feriduni and I'm glad I went with him. Having him a short plane journey if there was any issues is always good. From my experience I'd go back in the future if he still keeps getting the good results.

Hope this helps! Any questions let me know. :)

Cheers

Martyn

Hey.

Is it possible to see your results?

Feriduni is still one of the best, and yes his wait lists are a pain in the ass lol I didn't end up using him but it came down to a few docs for me to make my choice from and I started asking every doctor who they would go to have a fue surgery themselves, and I asked docs in the us and canada as well as Europe and the names Bisanga and Feriduni were the ones most commonly brought up and i'd say like 90% of the time each was mentioned. I jumped at Bisanga when a date opened up due to cancellation but it was from those 2 for me in the end. You won't lose going to dr Feriduni imo.