Calling all rusul Yaman turkey patients please

darren smith

Hi well as title says really really wanna hear from any patients and of reccomened as going there end of the year as they seem very very good but obviously as like anything but of research don't hurt lol looking for patients and not results posted by dr many thanks please guys highly appreicated to hear feed back many thanks

Search tool results for "Yaman"

Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients - Search Results

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

Im about 10 months post op from a ht with Dr Yaman i went there from london and everything was really good as far as transfers to and from the airport and the hotel. And the operation was very well done and very proffesional and ive had excellent growth i would recommend them to anyone and i will be taking and posting pics of my progress in the next few days.

I am 5 1/2 months post op with Dr. Yaman. I have another thread that I haven't updated since 2 weeks post. I'm definitely happy with the growth so far. I have very fair skin and all redness was gone in 2 weeks. I was also fortunate to experience little to no shock loss of my native hairs. Overall, I'm already happy with the result I have so far and and I'm looking forward to the coming months.

• 2 weeks later...
I am 5 1/2 months post op with Dr. Yaman. I have another thread that I haven't updated since 2 weeks post. I'm definitely happy with the growth so far. I have very fair skin and all redness was gone in 2 weeks. I was also fortunate to experience little to no shock loss of my native hairs. Overall, I'm already happy with the result I have so far and and I'm looking forward to the coming months.

Hey Jimmy, I hope all is going well with your post op results. :)

Could you let us know how things are progressing? :cool:

• 3 months later...