Yield for FUE?

I feel like I've heard conflicting statements about the graft yield (survival rate) for FUE. Some places I read 95% but then I was just on Dr. Reddy's site and it states that their yield is over 80% which is one of the best in the world - again according to the site.

Obviously it depends on lots of factors as always, but 80% seems very low to me.

Dr. Jim Harris says his transection rate is 2.8% or less. From firsthand experience, I'd say his estimates are spot on.

https://www.hairsciencescenter.com/s-a-f-e-system/

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

yea I would tend to agree with that assessment. I'm really very interested in Dr. Rahal's FUE work. There doesn't seem to be much about it...I've seen some fantastic results and then I think I've seen two on here that weren't so great yield wise.

He really is the surgeon I like because of his approach, and I'd be willing to go for FUT with him because he gets great results, but really I'd prefer FUE since I like to wear my hair shorter.

Stay away from robotic FUE and try to go with the docs who do manual punch, Bisanga, Lorenzo etc.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)