9 Months Post Surgery | Know Your Hair Loss

vinaymieux

Hi guys

I have just crossed my 9th month after the transplant. the hair going good.. For people who have been following my journey, my telogen phase is almost at it's end with hair fall reduces quite a bit :D

In my latest video I try to explain (to the best of my knowledge) how to tell which kind of hair loss you're having. Please watch it here : https://youtu.be/2_-sKLZgNmk

and let me know what you think.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my YouTube channel for my complete HT Journey here: https://www.youtube.com/c/vinhairtransplant/videos

Edited by vinaymieux

That's him explaining how he feels and sharing what he has to share at 9 months post op. What were you expecting to say it was a complete waste of your time? As for me, I've been following his updates closely and it has been very helpful for me.

Thanks buddy :D

Looks pretty good, wish you pulled your hair back and showed the recipient more like in the past videos, though.

Video is pretty high quality, especially compared to any other hair transplant result videos. Are you sponsored by the clinic or something, or do you just have a nice filming setup?

Looks pretty good, wish you pulled your hair back and showed the recipient more like in the past videos, though.

Video is pretty high quality, especially compared to any other hair transplant result videos. Are you sponsored by the clinic or something, or do you just have a nice filming setup?

I agree, please include a close-up of your hairline if possible.

The recipient is exactly the same as shown in the 8th month video and that's why I didn't show it this time.

Soon when the hair starts to regrow after the all this shedding (which will take a few months) there will be new development to show.

No, I am not sponsored by the clinic (heck I haven't been paid even once by YouTube). I have spent a lot of time and just a bit of money in this channel myself.

Also, I don't own any good filming setup : I shoot these videos in my bedroom with a DSLR that is 4yrs old. Although I recently bought a mic (since someone complained that there is a lot of reverb from the on camera mic). As for editing... I am very good with Tech.

I make these videos only because I couldn't find answers that I wanted when I spent 2yrs deciding for my transplant, so I wanted to try and put them out there for others and also always wanted to have a small YouTube channel of my own ;)

p.s.: I do all this while running a full grown manufacturing company of my own.

• Administrators

No, I am not sponsored by the clinic (heck I haven't been paid even once by YouTube). I have spent a lot of time and just a bit of money in this channel myself.

Also, I don't own any good filming setup : I shoot these videos in my bedroom with a DSLR that is 4yrs old. Although I recently bought a mic (since someone complained that there is a lot of reverb from the on camera mic). As for editing... I am very good with Tech.

I make these videos only because I couldn't find answers that I wanted when I spent 2yrs deciding for my transplant, so I wanted to try and put them out there for others and also always wanted to have a small YouTube channel of my own ;)

p.s.: I do all this while running a full grown manufacturing company of my own.

I enjoy the videos Vinay, what kind of camera do you own?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.