Applying Topical Finasteride Spray

Does anyone have any advice for how to apply a topical finasteride spray to the scalp?

As someone who is about a NW2-NW3, I still have much of the hair on my crown, but have receding hairlines and a thinning front. I feel like the most effective place for finasteride is the crown. But should the spray be applied all over? Does the finasteride impact the entire scalp, even the areas that weren't directly sprayed? Is it worthwhile to also spray the receding hairline, where, as I understand it, finasteride doesn't have much of an impact?

Keep in mind this stuff is very expensive, so one is limited to only a few sprays per application.

Possible a better question or concern is "How effective or efficient are these topical applications as compared to the oral form that is entirely systemic?"

I would get some physician opinions on the use of the topical sprays to get further advice...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY