Multi Grafts in Hairline !!!

Yes they can be removed however the dilemma is deciding whether to have them surgically removed or by other non-surgical methods as you mentioned.

I would get several opinions on this and send some high quality close-up photos of the area to several surgeons who do FUE with proficiency.

Do you have any pics that you can put up?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

I have the same situation and would be interested to hear if anyone has had this issue successfully corrected or seen it corrected. I have not gotten the same answer twice from any doctors. Everything from pulling the hairs out myself to see if they grow back less compacted to adding singles...

This is what makes me not trust any surgeons in the industry. From graft counts to repair, there seems to be no consensus on anything, which makes it hard to know who to trust.

Are these 2s and 3s there naturally? Or are they a result of a hair transplant where the surgeon placed them there?

I don't know the best route to take for this, as it isn't something I've seen addressed before. However, a couple questions come to mind: How would your hair look if you simply had these hairs removed? If the hairline would look normal, having them removed with electrolysis would seem to be the least invasive option. You could then have 1s transplanted into the hairline to make it look more natural. OR, as Ontop suggested, you could also consider leaving the hairs where they are and simply placing 1s in front of them.

If you have a picture, that would be helpful so that we get a better idea of what you're working with.... But I think this sounds like something that is relatively easy to fix.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Do you have any photos that you can put up?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY