How FUE Hair Transplant is Advance from other methods?

aditijain

Hello Everyone,

Around the world 60 to 70% people going to bald and they want to regrow their hairs but they don't know how exactly which method or transplant will be best for their. So can you suggest me how FUE hair transplant is advance and differ from other traditional methods...

Edited by Admin
Promotional link removed

• 2 weeks later...

This hot topic has been discussed multiple times but in my opinion, both methods are highly effective and which method is best depends on the individual. Also, I have personally found that combining both methods is the best way to maximize available donor hair and obtain the fullest and densest looking results. Typically, those with advanced balding are better off starting with strip surgery and topping it off with follicular unit extraction. The actual implantation methods are pretty much the same regardless of which procedure is selected however, it's a donor harvesting method that is different.

Best wishes,

Bill

Both methods (FUT and FUE) work very well. It's a personal choice. I chose FUE because I just didn't want the lengthy linear scar on the back of my head. When I had my second surgery two years after the first, my (0.8mm) punch FUE scars were hardly noticeable. Do your homework and I'm sure you will make the best choice....for you.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.