FUE Recovery Time

I was hoping some of you who have had FUE could share your experience on recovery time. I have had two strips and will be undergoing my first FUE in the next week (200 grafts/side to rebuild the temple points).

Thanks!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thanks for the quick response Sparky. How many grafts did you have? Also, did you notice any discomfort in your donor area post-op?

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thanks for posting that Spex. I think I'm more excited and anxious to get my temple points back than when I had my strip surgery. I guess I feel like it will free me up to cut my hair shorter and show off my new hairline.

Hairthere,

Good Luck. Hope your FUE HT goes well and that you heal quickly with awesome results. I admire and respect Dr. Feller's and his FUT and FUE work/results, he has Chutzpah.

Spex/Hairthere,

I want/going to get an FUE HT. What is the ballpark for a hairroot FUE (1500 FU's). You can email if you prefer. I know it is about 10 a graft.....I can do the math in that case. I think it is totally worth it considering the work, passion, and expertise (Je ne sais quoi) of Dr. Feller. I just like the guy...maybe because he is a New Yorker...and because of his own experience and consistantly great results.

I just can't afford it right now ...need to save a couple grand more for my HT. To be honest, the only think holding me back from doing it today is the cashola. I guess I could go for 800 Fu's now, or wait and do the 1500.

Oh by the way, I hope Hairroot is doing great too.

Thanks spex, I think I got lost in the confusion. You told me to talk with the office and the office told me to talk to you.... something to do with the office's email on the fritz. No worries though.

Anyways thanks for the breakdown, now I know how much to plan for. I don't know anything about free grafts, hope I didn't send the wrong message.