DHT Technique By Dr Pradeep of Eugenix, Gurgaon, India

Dipan

Excellent results, has made you look 20 years younger!, as always very pleased to see one more high Norwood success story from Eugenix, Congratulations Dipan and Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika. Great job.

Edited by harin

My Thread: 

I was first inspired by the case of Harin. After my consultation with few prominent surgeons (recommended here) I almost decided to give up the idea of 2nd Transplant. I realised that none of these surgeons has much exposure of handling Norwood 5/6 and above grades. Then I started getting more information about Eugenix. After my few email correspondence with Eugenix and then a skype consultation with Dr Pradeep encouraged me a lot and I decided to take the chance with him. Now the result all of you can see. He took 50% grafts from beard and no one can notice even that grafts were taken from my beard. The result is beyond my expectation. Thanks Dr Pradeep

Edited by Dipan
corrected to present better

Yes of course it was thought about because it is my 2nd HT. In my first HT already 2500 grafts were taken from back of head and the doctor destroyed many roots during the process by using thick punch. This time in my 2nd HT the doctor told me that number of grafts from back is a point of concern but he will try his best so that skin is not visible.

Just for your knowledge Dr Bhatti suggested me that only 1200 grafts can be taken from back and the skin will still be visible. Here Dr Pradeep took more than 2500 grafts. So i guess the outcome is far better than what other visualised.