Implanter Pen

I think this is an interesting topic but in my opinion, at the end of the day, I device is simply a tool that can be used to aid or assist with a hair transplant procedure. I have seen some doctors use various implants or pens such as Choi or Lions with a great deal of success and they have produced outstanding results. That said, some prefer the old-fashioned way of using forceps to gently handle the graft and insert it carefully into recipient sites. Each physician has their own methodology and at the end of the day, I tend to take more interest in the and result then which tools and devices that use. That said, I am a bit of hair geek and thus, I do like to learn all about the various devices and their advantages and disadvantages.

Best wishes,

Bill

IMHO, alot depends in how skilled the surgeon is whether a forceps is used or an implanter pen. Many of the HT surgeons trained using a forceps however the tool is only as good as the skill level of the surgeon using it.

I agree, results are what count and as long as the end result is phenomenal then the tool is not so much the factor as is the competence and skill factor...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY