dr bhatti darling buds india

hi all tomorrow am heading to india for hair transplant with Dr Bhatti he agreed with me for 3000 grafts fue method from photo i sent him at the start he said 1500 for crown but i wanted more the front to so we agreed to 3000grafts also when i arrive there we will meet up day before hair transplant to discuss maybe if he can get an extra 500 grafts to make it a total of 3500 grafts. ill just let it up to him. ill send pre op photos tomorrow before i fly out to india also i post photo of my post-op journey

Congratulations! Based on my own experience I'm sure you'll be very happy with your resutls. Please keep us updated on your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

also if yous are considering Dr Bhatti , Shera is the man to contact, you see him on the forum, give him a shout, he'll sort all out, top man

Cheers Paddy,

Your scalp is looking good and seems to be healing as expected. It was a pleasure keeping in touch with you over in India and quite amusing at times, albeit challenging keeping you on the straight and narrow out there!

You had a great surgery and and an even better time, congratulations mate, you certainly did the Irish proud.

Hopefully you'll keep the forum up to date with your progress, as always I'm only a whatsapp away.

Cheers Paddy,

Your scalp is looking good and seems to be healing as expected. It was a pleasure keeping in touch with you over in India and quite amusing at times, albeit challenging keeping you on the straight and narrow out there!

You had a great surgery and and an even better time, congratulations mate, you certainly did the Irish proud.

Hopefully you'll keep the forum up to date with your progress, as always I'm only a whatsapp away.

thanks shera, means alot. was a lot easier been in contact with you thanks for help through out my journey

• 2 months later...

hi no not much happing apart from existing hair been worse off and am 3 months post op this wed but funny thing i havnt seem to been losing much apart from grafts shedding the 1st few wks after that shedding stop since on proscar and minoxidil also ive seen in the last wk some hairs starting to sprout but mostly thin hair which i expect, ill post some photo on wed, hopefully my existing hair come back maybe was from shock loss

Edited by irishpaddyman