FUT doctor India, Malaysia, Asia? $1- $1.5/graft

wix

Hi

I posted a few weeks ago to ask about recommendations for an FUT doctor in either India, Malaysia or elsewhere in Asia.

I'd already found Dr Radha in India, but communications broke down a few months ago due to Dr Radha's own personal circumstances and i tried contacting her again a few days ago but an auto reply says she's uncontactable until August so it looks like those problems are still there and i'm back to square one.

I understand in India the cost should be $1/graft and in Malaysia can be $1.5/graft, and these prices are my limits. I live in Vietnam so i'm looking for somewhere easy to travel to from there. Some people previously recommended Thai doctors but the prices are too high for me there.

Thanks in advance for any recomendations

wix,

Aside from Dr. Radha, we recommend the following hair transplant surgeons in India that perform strip surgery.

Dr. Kapil Dua

Dr. Pathuri Madhu

Dr. Suneet Soni

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

All abovenamed docors have great international reputations and are recommended by main hair networks. I have contacted all of them and have received surprising responses. Ranging from just maintaining my hair with medical treatment to having 1000 grafts to having 4000 grafts. These responses have left me pretty confused.

Yes, I agree, it's confusing why different doctors recommend different numbers.

I can tell you from my first FUT surgery in the UK that all the surgeons I considered recommended 3000 grafts, I think because that was the most they could do in one day as it was a lengthy procedure and also that was about the number possible from one strip from the back of the head without leaving a scar from ear to ear! So the strip was thin enough to heal without leaving too thick a scar.

On the day my surgeon managed to get just over 3300 grafts from my strip, which is about 5 inches long by the way and only visible if I shave or cut my hair on a low setting. If you'd like any more info about my own FUT experience I'd be glad to tell you more...

Good luck with the rest of your search in the meantime...

All abovenamed docors have great international reputations and are recommended by main hair networks. I have contacted all of them and have received surprising responses. Ranging from just maintaining my hair with medical treatment to having 1000 grafts to having 4000 grafts. These responses have left me pretty confused.

The graft counts are not necessarily what achieves your hair transplant goals. Research and compare the transection rates, the number of hairs per graft, and the results similar to your case. Many patients don't know that they may end up paying twice or more times for many of their hair grafts. Lastly, find out what might be the average number of hairs per graft among these surgeons.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians