making fue procedure less noticable

sivy28

hi im planning on having a fue procedure this year and i was wondering how people hide / lessen the visual impact post surgery. #

I notice people tend to suffer when they hit the ugly duckling stage and the thin hair / shockloss is very noticeable but as i shave my head at the moment is it possible to do this after a fue , if so how long , and if going down to a 0 on the clippers will there be visible scarring at the doner,

as for the redness on the recipient is a foundation or concealer possible if so what success have you had thanks

sivy

My guess is, that if you go the FUE route then you probably be shaved down to the wood, not only does this help the doctor with the grafting but also will make things a lot easy for you to keep your scalp nice & moist & clean.

so I think say after 1 month post op, all the scabs should be well gone & proberly most if not all the newly placed grafts, then you could use a number 2 guard all over even then if need be springle some topic over the scalp especially if there is still redness on your scalp.

you could do this every month until you have passed that so called uggly duckling stage, plus while keeping your hair short especially the first 6months & if you use rogain this may be easyer to use as it will go more on tbe scalp than the hairs plus some people & docs say rogain helps speeds up the growing process, im yet not fully convinced but guess it cant do any harm though.

Hope that helps in some way buddy, good luck with your upcoming surgery.

Edited by ontop
typo

This was my plan ontop, I know some get white dots in the donor area but I'm led to believe that this is minimal, does toppik or dermamatch affect growth? It would be nice to keep it bald throughout the ugly duckling phase then let it bloom

Thanks again ontop

I recall after my surgery, I was at my club playing golf two weeks after a mega-session with Dr. Vories which included 5,125 grafts. Several guys at the club asked me when I got my "military" cut? Your scalp heals quickly. You will be surprised how well you heal in just a few weeks. I'm not familiar with concealers. It was never suggested that I use any.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

You can choose to have the donor and recipient areas unshaved.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi Mr gio I thought about that, might be a better option. BTW I sent some pictures to the clinic you represent a few weeks ago now and have not yet heard anything unless they are really busy

Sivy