2931 hairline grafts by Dr Bhatti - HT journey starting June 2016

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

akdjrd, thanks for the support :) There has definitely been some growth since the 5th month update, but the new hairs are all too short and thin to make a big difference. I'm 10 days away from the 6th month update, I'll share pictures then.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the updates at month 6 post op. As I had mentioned in my last update, the growth had been slow for me, but this month, I can see a lot of tiny hair sprouting here and there. Things are slowly getting better. Does this look alright for 6 months?

left.jpg

right.jpg

top.jpg

front.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Other than the hair getting longer, there's no significant change since last month. I can still see many tiny hair along the hairline, but unfortunately, the density hasn't improved much. I had reached out to the doctor last month and he said my growth may be late and asked me to wait till 9-10 months, so that's what I'll do.

I'm not sure if any major change usually happens after 7 months or if anyone has had such an experience where things suddenly started looking great after 7 months. Dr Bhatti has promised to rectify problems if any - so that's a relief, but just the thought of going through the procedure again and waiting another year is making me sad. Anyway, trying my best not to lost hope and I'll see if things get better in the next 3 months.

• 4 weeks later...