5,5 month update photo! 3600 grafts clinicana Istanbul

Moker27

• 2 weeks later...

Hi hairmenow401,

Thanks for your positive feedback and sorry for my late reaction!

Have been very busy lately but in a couple of days if will post the 6 months update pics:)

I can see that many people visit my thread but no one except you places a comment.

Even if you don't like the reults please let me know guys. Also let me know if you want to see different areas/angels.

Gr!

Moker27

Hi startscream,

I feel very good actually:) Thanks for asking.

Starting to see real hair thickening and the hair line begins to look very solid. The crown area is finally improving! I will keep updating every 2 or 4 weeks;)

Gr,

Moker27

• 3 months later...

Hi Moker,

Thank you very much for your posts they are very helpful. Your results seem quite good to me.

I am too thinking of going to Turkey and getting my HT done with Clinicana. They have been excellent so far but obviously I want to make sure they're the right choice. As they're relatively new I can't seem to find many before and after pics on forums. How is your progress doing?

As I said it looks quite impressive.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Moker,

I was recommended Clinicana but I really want to make sure it’s the right move. Would you mind letting me know how it is going for you? I’m due to head over to have the FUE procedure in October currently tossing up if I should just pay locally or try ASMED instead. Let me know. Was the doctor there during it or mostly technicians?  I understand techs do a great job but just nice to know what the doc is quite involved. 

I really appreciate your help/guidance!!

J