Another AHEAD Ink Buzz Look

Nice!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 3 weeks later...

congratulations on the result. it turned out very nicely.

it would be great if you could get some of your patients back in for updates 6, 12 and 18 months down the line. there is so little evidence online of tricopigmentation fading, and that is the only thing holding me back from having the procedure myself

Thanks ZML88!

I started doing tricopigmentation after Milena Lardi did a thickening effect procedure on my crown. It did in fact disappear 100%. The reason the pigment is temporary has to do with the shallow/superficial depth it's injected at (.5mm) as well as the composition of the pigment (it's particles are 15 microns in size and all perfectly round after filtration--this combo allows the body's cell defense system to "eat" the particles and dispel through natural processes). I realize words only mean so much, though....

I know there are pictures that Beauty Medical has published of a client who let all the pigment fade out. It was basically a picture of a guy with no SMP---not sure how much that proves! The majority of my clients either opt to touch up regularly or are from out of state, so photo documenting the fade and total disappearance of pigment has been difficult. I do have a local guy who I think has almost let it all fade out and should be in soon for another pass. I will certainly document this and post it here.

Feel free to contact me if you want to do a consult if you have any other questions I can answer.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com