3660 FUE/FIT on class III at 15 months -Dr. Patrick Mwamba (MYWHTC)

This thirty-six-year-old patient came to see Dr. Patrick Mwamba at MyWHTC where the frontal hairline and temporal regions were treated with 3660 FUE by FIT grafts over multiple sessions. As a Norwood III, the patient has medium fine brown hair and fair skin with about average donor density. This patient is aware of the fact that hair loss is progressive, and a treatment plan is important. Below are the 15-month results produced by our stellar medical staff in Belgium, Europe. We are satisfied that the patient’s goal has been met.

front%20c%20wet_zps7vmkmzvy.jpg

fdd_zpsb5d2xu9n.jpg

front%20_zpsmvebl2nj.jpg

left%20right_zpsrcd5z7io.jpg

dry%20right_zpskmm6tqjt.jpg

dry%20left_zpstjpzlfb8.jpg

post%20op_zpsy7annqmr.jpg

Hair loss treatments and solutions for men

Best FUE hair transplant clinic in Europe

Best hair loss clinic in Europe

Most experienced body hair transplant surgeon in Europe

Top hair loss clinic in bruxelles

MYWHTC My WHTC

Best FUE hair restoration doctor in Belgique Dr. Partrick Mwamba

Best FUE hair clinic in europe

Best hair transplant repair doctor in Europe

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Beautiful case, is it really 3660 grafts though? Doesn't seem like it'd require that many grafts to cover the surface area shown. I suppose if the density is 60 fu/cm2 + then it's possible.

Anyway, excellent result and as David notes, a very aesthetically pleasing hairline.

Impressive hairline!

I have to say it looks good, but it's standard work for Dr. Patrick Mwamba and team.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Beautiful case, is it really 3660 grafts though? Doesn't seem like it'd require that many grafts to cover the surface area shown. I suppose if the density is 60 fu/cm2 + then it's possible.

Anyway, excellent result and as David notes, a very aesthetically pleasing hairline.

We had to improve the hairline by selectively placing fine single-hair grafts followed by more robust doubles and triples. In this case, the design and overall density were certainly proper. At least it is a decent outcome for FUE. A significant number of grafts were taken from an unshaved donor region as the patient desired undetectability immediately after the FUE procedure.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Mr. Gio,

Thanks for presenting another example of Dr. Mwamba's excellent results. I've always been impressed by him and this is no exception. I'm particularly impressed by the naturalness of the hairline. Keep up the great work!

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks, Bill. Your comments and opinion bear tremendous weight.

We have been as busy as ever with going above and beyond for every single patient who chooses to reap the benefits of surgery with Dr. Patrick Mwamba. I am proud that this patient trusted our ability to deliver a pleasing result. Never underestimate the power of restoring confidence.

We are currently holding the 5th Annual FUE European Society Conference at our clinic in Brussels, Belgium. Let it be said that we have real compassion for all patients of any background to be afforded the best hair transplant result that technology and education provide.

Wow that's some packing. High no shave graft extraction, very impressive!

There were three sessions performed. The patient had to reserve some patience. It is a positive end result.

• 3 weeks later...

The final density and fully matured results from the three procedures are good. The placement photo shows the placement from the third session.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am a representative of MyWHTC clinic in Brussels, Belgium.

Brussels, Belgium - Available in Brussels for no fee

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available