18 Months Post-Op Neograft Results (2000 Grafts)

Hello all,

I had my surgery on November 26th, 2014, here were some pictures I took last year (http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/179435-2000-fue-fix-frontal-area-monthly-update.html). After the surgery I started fin and have stayed on it since then, only missing a 2-3 days total of taking it in 18 months. I don't take anything else - although I will probably start some minoxidil for my crown (which is getting a little thin) in the next week or whenever I go to the grocery store next.

Looking back, I don't know about you, but I think it was a bad decision to do the surgery. My hairline is uneven and looks thinner than before surgery was done. For 2000 grafts, I figured it would at least give me coverage so I would be confident again, however it has given me less confidence than ever and has absolutely shattered my self esteem. I avoid pictures with friends and others like the plague and think about it whenever I am out in public.

My doctor has been MIA ever since the procedure - never calling, or checking up, and when I request photos of my pre-op for reference, he never sends them. I scheduled a 1 year follow-up to which he wasn't able to attend either. During the surgery, his assistants did 90% of the work as well, which bothered me too (for a full write up, hit the link above).

Another issue is that ever since the procedure, the area where I had the transplant sheds like crazy. just gently running my hand over the hair makes them fall out like crazy (10-20 hairs in only a 1 or two brushes of my hand). It hasn't stopped since the surgery like I hoped either. The hair seems very wiry as well.

Here are some pictures from a few hours ago. I should note that these pictures are taken in weaker light than the ones in my link above, and they hardly do justice to just how thin this hair is.

IMG_6782.jpg

IMG_6781.jpg

IMG_6780.jpg

IMG_6778.jpg

IMG_6777.jpg

IMG_6776.jpg

What do you guys think of how it looks? So in your mind, would a 2nd HT by a much more reputable doctor (such as Bhatti in India, for example) be a good idea, or should I accept it as is? I would love to hear some input from you guys!

I think you should go for second HT, your donor looks good! Kindly concentrate on frontal zone! Strengthen the Hairline and temples. Let Finasteride handle the crown, I would advise you to start Minoxidil 5% too.

Before finalizing your HT start having online consultation with the doctors recommended over here get their suggestion.

Good luck

Your donor looks solid and stable. I would think you're a great candidate for a second surgery. I had a large surgery in 2012 and another in 2015 to just thicken up some areas. Make sure you find a reputable surgeon and one you're very comfortable with. Worked for me. Best of luck. You can see all my before/afters at MyFUEhairtransplant.com. I'm glad you're on this site. It's great for talking with those who have been through it before.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

By the way "Titansfan"....I also had my first procedure using NeoGraft. They actually used my before and afters as their banner pictures on their website. Dr. Vories no longer uses NeoGraft technology but my results were excellent. Best of luck.

5b32ece23655a_Neograftpic.jpg.38973933b85d5d92f69d5547ba29369a.jpg

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I would consult as many doctors as you can. This website will help and educate you a lot.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson