Did it! 3000 FUE Dr Vories 3-4-16

robc

Shanson,

Yes it was your post I was looking at, much thanks for info and support.

Good to hear that your hair stated to blend, Dr Vories just replied that it will start to blend at about 1 year.

Must be very rare, I'm not super anal about my looks, but don't want like I'm wearing a coon skin hat either.

Robc

yep I see you took a bit of a hit in that native hair but looking on mth 4 to 5 to me a recovery has already started, so next few months should be all down hill meaning it will certainly get much better.

But if you think of it, you had 2 locations the front & the back & nothing in the middle so my theory is & im no doctor by the way is that the folicals is fighting whatever blood supply it can get to them new babies, hence the ones in the middle kinda becomes the runts of the litter but they will recover as it surely looks like what is happening right now. Your on track.

I put my goggles on for your 6mth update bud lol.

Edited by ontop

Looking good "robc". That native hair will go through its normal cycle and dormancy and will start growing new hairs which I believe you are starting to experience now. Best of luck and keep sending those update photos. Good things are happening for you.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Looks like it is coming in nicely. Im a little more than 4 months post op with vories, also 3000 grafts. Interestingly enough my left temple is coming in slower than my right like yours. I've been happy with my results so far. I think Vories does great work and you are coming along nicely. Cant wait to see the final product.

Glad to hear its going well for you "PhoenixHair". I really started to see lots of new growth around the 4 month mark. You and "robc" have plenty to look forward to. Keep growing and posting pictures.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank -you Pavan, Yes I had a lot of swelling also, it just lasts a few days. The worst thing for me in the first two weeks was itching. I took partial doses of the pain meds and that help me get through it and still be able to work.

Good luck and keep us posted on the progress!