The New Hasson & Wong dot com

Jotronic

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that if you have not been by our site lately we just launched a major overhaul. The emphasis was for improved navigation for not just basic information but also for our video gallery. We also updated the player itself. Hope you enjoy it.

Hasson & Wong Website

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that if you have not been by our site lately we just launched a major overhaul. The emphasis was for improved navigation for not just basic information but also for our video gallery. We also updated the player itself. Hope you enjoy it.

Hasson & Wong Website

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Are you sure your web developer didn't use pictures from other clinics by mistake icon_eek.gif. I remeber the nice excuse the other clinic gave when using H&W patient photos icon_biggrin.gif

Site looks nice. In the photo section you should have a link to the patients video if they have one.

Jo the new site looks mint plus i particularly like that soothing/kinky tune. i could listen to it for hours.

if that website only had a nice massive patient gallery i'd give it A++ j/k icon_biggrin.gif

Nice job on the website as usual.

H&W is definitely a class act.

I was wondering in the Hair Loss Drugs section there is no mention of Avodart although your office recommends the use of it on various occasions.

How many patients percentage wise would you say are using the drug?