hair piece for back of head?

zyzz

I leave the hair on the back of my hair one inch and I'd like to get fraxel laser on my FUE scars but don't want to go back to work w/ the redness and scars exposing.

Is there such a thing as a hair piece for the back and side of head?

I really don't understand what you are asking. I don't think they make systems for just the sides and the back. Closest you'll get is a full cap.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

There is a service called "interlock weave" that is typically used to cover bald spots in clients with Alopecia. Basically, an anchor is made around the spot using your hair, then netting is sewn to the anchor that covers the spot, then hair is sewn to the netting then the new hair is cut and blended to your own. My concern is in covering scars that are healing. Of course I don't really know the full extent of your situation, but here's my $.02. Here's a video demo of what I mentioned.

I'm not totally following. If your hair is an inch in the back/on the sides, how are the FUE scars showing? That seems more than long enough to cover up the FUE scars/dots. Or are you wanting to have them touched up so that you can go even shorter?

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56