Appointment at beauty medical on 20th may

Just to let you guys know, I decided to go for tricopigmentaion (temporary smp) at beauty medical. My appointment is on the 20th may (a week from now) and 2nd sessuon on 21st. I plan to take photos before and after to document my experience.

I'm praying it doesn't look fake :$ I'm excited and half sh****g my pants at the same time!

You can check pics of my current situation in my profile. I plan to shave it down more but with electric clippers. I want to fill in the temples a bit...

Let's see how it goes. Will keep you posted.

Best of luck man! I don't know much about SMP or Beauty Medical specifically, but hoping this procedure gives you just what you're looking for.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Just to let you guys know, I decided to go for tricopigmentaion (temporary smp) at beauty medical. My appointment is on the 20th may (a week from now) and 2nd sessuon on 21st. I plan to take photos before and after to document my experience.

I'm praying it doesn't look fake :$ I'm excited and half sh****g my pants at the same time!

You can check pics of my current situation in my profile. I plan to shave it down more but with electric clippers. I want to fill in the temples a bit...

Let's see how it goes. Will keep you posted.

I hadn't realized temporary SMP exists yet as I've been out of the loop of knowledge for a few years after my 1st procedure (and was just enjoying life after a great HT procedure).

I would love to see results of tricopigmentation / temporary SMP.. please upload pictures. It may be a great alternative to messy Toppik (which is really getting on my nerves.. and onto my pillows!)

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

Best of luck man! I don't know much about SMP or Beauty Medical specifically, but hoping this procedure gives you just what you're looking for.

Thank you!

• 1 month later...

good luck! from my research, beauty medical is the best place to go. im sure you wont be disappointed with the results.

this is also i procedure that im considering for myself, however its not the results looking fake that worries me. after hours and hours of research, i am yet to find any photos documenting how trico fades. (or even IF it fades)

it would be great if you could keep us updated 6, 12 and even 18 months after your procedure.

all the best!

ZLM88, PM me and I can send you a link with photo evidence Beauty Medical's product does indeed disappear....

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Please post the link or photos if you don't mind.

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

The link is to Beauty Med's forum and they own the pictures so I can't. I'll ask them to post.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com