Dr Reddy - Nottingham?

Has anyone used or consulted with Dr Reddy in Nottingham instead of London?

If so, then apart from it being more conveniently located for you (if it was), was there any other reason to see him there and not in London?

Thanks

Yeild is excellent. However wasn't happy with the hairline (wouldn't go lower or do the temple points) so had to go to another fue surgeon to address those issues.

Did he say why? I've heard people mention this a few times with various surgeons.

It was my first experience with FUE and I wanted to do it with someone who was close to where I live (London) so that if I had any issues I could easily go back and talk to him (rather than do everything online or on Skype).

The reason for not going lower on the hairline was that it wouldn't look "natural" as I aged. I went along with it thinking "he is the expert so he knows better than me". However, after a year I wasn't convinced with the look of my hairline and even went for a touch up (another 250 grafts) which I had to fight for but ultimately it made no difference to my hairline (still too high). So I looked elsewhere for someone who would give me what I wanted. I had my 2 surgery 6 weeks ago and got the hairline I wanted. Now Im waiting for the results (figures crossed!)

• 4 years later...
On 5/10/2016 at 7:20 PM, DualPower said:

Ok, slightly different way of wording the question. To thise who opted for their HT with Dr Reddy in London, why did you choose to see him in London and not Nottingham?

Late reply¬ But,the one convenience for me was Nottingham was a lot nearer,but also,it was a lot lot cheaper in Notts than London for the same thing...

I’d completely avoid Dr Reddy unless you wish to have grafts set wide apart and with an “aged” or “mature” hairline. I was deeply unsatisfied with his work and. ended up going Turkey to have it corrected (and done to a standard I was content with). Also I had to wait around two years In the hope his hairline would improve yet it never did. Waste of time and money. I also believed that having the convenience of being in the U.K. was paramount but it’s the actual work (and results) that mattered. Avoid. 

1 hour ago, Navthedon said:

I’d completely avoid Dr Reddy unless you wish to have grafts set wide apart and with an “aged” or “mature” hairline. I was deeply unsatisfied with his work and. ended up going Turkey to have it corrected (and done to a standard I was content with). Also I had to wait around two years In the hope his hairline would improve yet it never did. Waste of time and money. I also believed that having the convenience of being in the U.K. was paramount but it’s the actual work (and results) that mattered. Avoid. 

He seems to be doing pretty good work nowadays so maybe he changed his approach? I notice he does use less grafts than many docs. Do you have pics showing your end result with him? Where did you go in Turkey?

I went to Dr Erdogon (Asmed). The results are unreal. The main thing is he densely packs the grafts So there are no gaps between the hair strands so no light get through. It doesn’t look suspicious.