"FacelessMan" Update, Nine Months After Second Procedure

Hello All,

I've been on this site only sporadically in recent months, but have posted some updates to my blog:

http://theaffairofthehair.blogspot.com/

To recap, my first procedure (June 2006, 4200 grafts) essentially filled in the top, where the hairline had all but disappeared, except for the forelock. The procedure re-created the hairline, at a high position, and provided increased coverage. It also restored the temple points, which had receded considerably.

My second procedure (August 2008, 3100 grafts) both lowered and straightened the hairline at the temples, and significantly filled in the "temple triangles" behind them, along with thickening the entire top apart from the forelock (which Dr. Feller left unshaved). At this point it has been nine months since this procedure; all the previously existing hair has grown to its normal length, and the transplanted hair has grown almost identically to it.

Overall, I'm extremely pleased with the results of both procedures! I would eagerly recommend Dr. Feller and his team to anyone, inside or outside the United States.

Benjamin

I think your results look great. I remember when you got your first transplant and I always thought the temple points looked a bit overdone, but now it all seems to work well.

Congrats!

Benjamin,

You've really had a tremendous transformation overall my friend. You certainly deserve it!

I'm also pleased that you still share your experience and acquired expertise with other members from time to time.

Thanks for continuing to help educate and support our members and guests to find real hair restoration solutions.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill: Thanks; this site has been a huge help! Thank you for all the work you (and Pat) put in to keep it going. So how's YOUR dome growing?

mgem: Thanks!

Byehair: Thanks, and, I think that the temple areas complement the somewhat lower hairline well.