Dr. Mohebi on Snapchat

As of this past week, I am officially on Snapchat and am looking forward to giving those of you interested a firsthand, detailed look at what goes on behind the scenes at our office.

For those of you not familiar with Snapchat, it is a mobile app that lets users upload pictures and videos that disappear within 24 hours of a person uploading them. We will be sharing behind the scenes photos, videos of our office, live videos of hair transplant procedures and exclusive content directly on our Snapchat account. You'll get to see before and after photos, meet our staff (and some of our clients) and learn all about the hair transplant process from start to finish. It will be great educational tool for anyone interested in learning more about hair transplants and what they entail.

If you don’t have Snapchat on your phone yet, you can download the app for free. Just search for the user name “@drparsamohebi” on the Snapchat app. If you already have Snapchat, just hold your phone up to the Snapchat ghost below and you’ll automatically be following us.

Please feel free to leave any feedback regarding our daily Snapchat stories here.

Click here to see our Event Page with a list of our scheduled Snapchats for the week.

Snapchat.jpg.7201f5bf486761fd8fac95d9082fa934.jpg

Edited by Dr. Mohebi

Parsa Mohebi, M.D.

Medical Director of

Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration

Dr. Parsa Mohebi is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Really wish more doctors were doing this. Not only does it allow for patients to connect with doctors seamlessly, but helps to extinguish social stigmas around hair transplants by making the conversation more mainstream and open.

BTW doc you're not too far from Snapchat headquarters. Sure there's some candidates lurking ;)

Dr. Mohebi,

Wow so you're on snapshot that's interesting. I don't really go on there very often but I do once in a while. I think I'm going to have to add you now. I think my Snapchat name is Liam1911c. So I will go ahead and add you so I can follow along.

It might be a good idea for other doctors to get on Snapchat if prospective patients or patients can follow along and learn more about each doctors procedure and results.

Best wishes,

Bill

OK I just went ahead and added you but you don't seem to have a story or anything yet. But I will stay tuned to see if there is anything interesting from you later on.

I don't use Snapchat much, but I'm now actually pretty interested to see how doctors will use this kind of social media to share more information about their work.

OK I just went ahead and added you but you don't seem to have a story or anything yet. But I will stay tuned to see if there is anything interesting from you later on.

I don't use Snapchat much, but I'm now actually pretty interested to see how doctors will use this kind of social media to share more information about their work.

Hey Bill. Were you ever able to see the story Dr. Mohebi posted today? I just looked and he has a video and photos of a scar revision procedure they did today.

You can search for him using the username "drparsamohebi". However, the easiest way to find him is to scan his snapchat code. It will take you right to his page, just in case you maybe got directed to the wrong page.

Let me know if this problem persists and I'll look into it further.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

I'm attaching the Snapchat schedule for the rest of the week for Dr. Mohebi. If any of these specific cases interest you guys, make sure to check them out.

Snapchat-Sessions-1024x325.jpg.43cdbfdd2210380116741010e86ceb14.jpg

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56