Hair Transplant in India - Question and Answer

If anyone out there has any questions or concerns about going to India for a hair transplant procedure, then please feel free to voice your concerns on this thread.

I totally understand that the thought of traveling to India for a procedure can be immensely daunting. Most potential patients will dismiss the idea almost immediately even though they could save thousands and have a world class procedure carried out by an internationally renowned surgeon.

I have sent over several patients from all over the UK and each time, the whole process has been extremely efficient. Patients themselves have commented that the experience was amazing and immensely rewarding.

I will try my best to answer all queries to the best of my knowledge.......fire away!

Shera,

Thank you for posting this topic, I'm sure some people will have questions about the traveling piece. I have personally been impressed with Dr. Bhatti's work and results. I know our forum co-moderator Dave was also impressed with his experience and his results to date so perhaps he will chime in on this topic to explain his experience with traveling to India.

Best wishes,

Bill

Nice of you for having started this thread Shera. Please keep this going it will help tons of patients going to India for hair transplant procedures either under capable hands of Dr. Bhatti or any other HT surgeons. Great Job and thanks again.

My Thread: