how many grafts do you think i need

you don't really need a hair transplant but just for pure vanity reasons I'd say 2-300 maybe 400 in each corner would give you a reasonable outcome. bit that said it looks as if you have really curly hair and with your type of hair it's harder for the physician to do fue on you due to the curl of your hair underneath the skin. so I would choose wisely as to who you want the procedure done by. hope this helps

Edited by Wwiizzkkiidd24

Hi everyone.

I need to know if anybody had a TH with Dr Anil Garg in India (rejuvenatehairtransplant). I had a consultation with him on line form UK, he suggested will need 5000 grafts =10000 hair. His website and results look very good, it would be more reassuring if anybody on this forum had their HT with him.

Please provide a feeback.

Thanks

sultsay

so would a doctor who told me i would need 2500 grafts try to rip me off

it depends what you're asking for. if you wanted to lower your hairline then maybe that could be the case but you don't need that.just fill in the corners and you should be fine if you don't encounter more hair loss. if you do then you will need to do more work done wich is why I suggested a lower graft estimate just so you more in the bank for future if you do encounter more loss.

In looking at the pictures you presented, I would personally suggest that you wait to get a hair transplant. It doesn't look like you need any gr in looking at the pictures you presented, I would personally suggest that you wait to get a hair transplant. It doesn't look like you need any grafts nor does it look like you are experiencing any hair loss. If you are, it's very minimal and I would suggest waiting before undergoing surgery. That said, if you truly are experiencing male pattern baldness, you may want to consider nonsurgical treatments such as Propecia and or Rogaine.

Keep in mind however, some men do experience what's referred to as a maturing hairline which appears as minor recession but in reality doesn't progress any further than a few centimeters. This is just something to consider.

Best wishes,

Bill

it depends what you're asking for. if you wanted to lower your hairline then maybe that could be the case but you don't need that.just fill in the corners and you should be fine if you don't encounter more hair loss. if you do then you will need to do more work done wich is why I suggested a lower graft estimate just so you more in the bank for future if you do encounter more loss.

to lower the hairline he told me 3500 grafts

then i told him i just wanted to straighten the hairline and he told me 2500 grafts

In looking at the pictures you presented, I would personally suggest that you wait to get a hair transplant. It doesn't look like you need any gr in looking at the pictures you presented, I would personally suggest that you wait to get a hair transplant. It doesn't look like you need any grafts nor does it look like you are experiencing any hair loss. If you are, it's very minimal and I would suggest waiting before undergoing surgery. That said, if you truly are experiencing male pattern baldness, you may want to consider nonsurgical treatments such as Propecia and or Rogaine.

Keep in mind however, some men do experience what's referred to as a maturing hairline which appears as minor recession but in reality doesn't progress any further than a few centimeters. This is just something to consider.

Best wishes,

Bill

i do not have any hairloss