HT in Australia

HRSN1

Hi Guys,

Just curious if anyone had any exp with hair transplant in Australia? Specially Sydney region. I am particularly keen for a FUT scar repair with body hair and a possible FUE.

Any suggestion would be great.

Cheers

I have been doing the rounds lately. First procedure with George Kerry in Adelaide was good, subsequent not so good, last a disaster! I have had consults with a few others, I am impressed with Rhett Bosnich & Johnathon Chan. If you want FUE I would definitely have both of those guys on the top of my list.....Johnathon Chan is based in Sydney & pretty sure Rhett consults there.

Thanks guys, I have already had a FUT, I am looking at scalp repair right now so that I can buzz cut to number 2. Then I might do a FUE later. Should I first go with SMP on my scar? Or do a BHT to repair scar?

Dr. Bhatti now has a consult clinic in Australia so if you live there I suggest consulting him while you are there. He does exceptional work but his primary clinic is in India. But never hesitate to travel in order to receive an outstanding hair transplant.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thanks for the info mate, I had a quick look and he is really cheap!! Hope he gets good results

Pretty sure Dr Bhatti would only employ a sales team in Australia. To the best of my knowledge he does not consult here himself & certainly does all of his surgery in India.

Please correct me if I am wrong?

Pretty sure Dr Bhatti would only employ a sales team in Australia. To the best of my knowledge he does not consult here himself & certainly does all of his surgery in India.

Please correct me if I am wrong?

Hi Mikey1970,

You are correct. Dr. Bhatti performs all his HT procedures himself at his Clinic in Chandigarh, India only.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.