Question for the professionals. Dot size

Hello all.

I have a question for the tricopigmentation technicians. I have an idea of what the trico dots look like from the first few applications, but could you explain or describe the appearance of continued trico after say 4 or 5 years.

If I hazard a guess.. I would imagine the whole head would look less 'dot defined' and more of just a merge of grey dots resulting in just a grey shadow effect rather than dots simulating real hair follicles. Am I right

And input from either professionals or those who have had trico for more than 4 years would be greatly appreciated.

Slimzy,

I think it would be better if the "professionals" who administer scalp micro pigmentation answer this question however, it's my understanding that this will first depend on whether you are going for temporary scalp micro pigmentation or permanent scalp micro pigmentation. Temporary micro pigmentation will fade and disappear completely and will require you to go back and get another procedure after a couple of years. The reason for this is because permanent scalp micro pigmentation can become discolored over the years and look less natural then they do initially. Thus, many "Consumers" are opting for temporary scalp micro pigmentation so that they can get an idea of what it will look like without it being permanent and two to avoid the discoloration that comes along with permanent ink.

Perhaps somebody can provide some pictures ( preferably close-ups) of the pigments several years after permanent scalp micro pigmentation so that we can have an idea what it might look like years down the road for those who have opted for the permanent procedure.

I look forward to other responses.

Bill

Thanks for the reply.

I said tricopigmentation as I thought this was the temporary version. Anyhow, this is what I meant.

I do know the differences between both temporary and permanent already and all of what you have said, but my original questions still stands (in regards to temporary tricopigmentatio)

Im not that interested in what happens to the permanent as I have some idea already....

Thanks,

Slim

Hi Slimzy,

Part of the benefit to doing temporary SMP is you avoid any confluence of dots. The pigment will disappear completely so it is not an issue.

I'd also like to address the etymology of the word "tricopigmentation." This term was created by Milena Lardi/Beauty Medical, and she is the inventor of this system of true temporary scalp micro pigmentation. The prefix, as spelled "tricho", means "hair" and comes from ancient Greek language. When looking to brand her product they simply dropped the H.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com