Mohebi Open House, Saturday, April 30th 3-5pm in Los Angeles

pkipling

Join us Saturday, April 30th from 3pm-5pm at our state of the art hair restoration facility in Encino. It’s your chance to learn more about the hair restoration process in a one-on-one setting.

Meet the doctor and his staff

Chat with some of our previous patients

Watch a live hair transplant procedure performed in our state of the art medical facility

See and touch the kind of results you can expect from our expert, and skilled, staff

Take the mystery out of the procedure

Find out about affordable financing options available to potential patients

For more information about our upcoming open house, and to make your reservation, email your name and the best number to reach you at to info@parsamohebi.com. The deadline to register for the open house is April 26th. We look forward to meeting you at our beautiful Encino office.

You can also reach out to me personally on this forum if you have any other questions.

Click here for the official blog post.

Hope to see some of you there and meet you in person.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Thanks for sharing this information. I assume given that the time is only 3 PM to 5 PM that the procedure that the doc is performing is rather small. Unless only a small portion of the procedure is being demonstrated such as harvesting the grafts and implanting a small quantity of follicular units. If you have it ready, I suggest posting the itinerary for the two hour open house so that people who are interested in attending have an idea as to what's being done and when. Educated patients to see that the doctor is performing a live transplant and doing all of the other things all in a small two hour period will most likely have questions. An itinerary will help to answer those questions. Just a suggestion.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 weeks later...

A quick reminder for anyone planning on joining us this Saturday to RSVP by contacting the office. You can also message me on here and I will make sure to place you on the list.

Bill - great points, and I'm happy to clarify. Dr. Mohebi will be performing a strip procedure on Saturday, starting early in the morning. By 3:00, they will start placing the grafts, which is what people will be able to witness. Dr. Mohebi bounces back and forth between overseeing the graft placement and speaking with those attending the Open House during this time.

We will also have the ARTAS machine up and running in the room next door so people can get a firsthand look at what it does and the role it can play in an FUE procedure.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56