Dr. Feriduni (Belgium)

I went to Dr. Feriduni several years ago. I actually didn't visit any other clinics but I did a thorough investigation online. He was very patient and did a careful screening of my scalp and hair condition. He suggested to use finasteride tablets first to see where hair might grow back and then define the target areas for transplants. The finasteride was so effective that until now I still don't feel the need to get it done. However, if I ever decide to quit finasteride or if its effects starts to diminish then I will go back to his clinic for a FUE without a doubt. He was very professional. I can really recommend you to look further into reviews about him on the internet in case you are looking for a clinic. Good luck all! :cool:

Any photos? Where is the area where you noticed the most growth?

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Stryker,

Thanks for sharing your experience of visiting Dr. Feriduni's clinic. He is truly a diamond in the rough and if you do ever proceed with surgery, he would be an excellent selection.

Just so you know, I did move your thread from the "visits to leading hair transplant clinics" section of the forum which is reserved for our publishers journey to various clinics where he publishes his review and pictures after visiting them to the "hair restoration experiences and surgeon reviews" section of the forum.

Best wishes,

Bill