Ultra HD 4K Video, 1500 FUE, Jerry Cooley MD

This patient was concerned about his temple recession so he came to see Dr. Cooley to learn about his surgical options. Both FUE and FUSS were discussed and the patient decided he wanted to have FUE so he could continue to have his shorter haircuts. The patient is very active physically so he also wanted to avoid the longer downtime from FUSS as it would interfere with his routine too much.

The result presented is nine months after his FUE procedure. Because it was recorded in Ultra HD 4K it is best viewed on a large 4K smart TV with the Youtube app or on a 4K computer monitor, although 1080p will still be very clear.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQkuIgP43nA

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com

That is a really great video. Excellent result for 1500 grafts. The guy has nice hair quality to help allow that. Very natural look. I would also add pics in the post for forum people that can't or don't was to jump on YouTube. You put so much work into the video, you should at least have the non-clickers get to see the results.

Excellent job and excellent video.

Edited by Spanker

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Sweet! Now I have an excuse to buy a large 4K smart TV. If only I could convince my wife.

Dr. Cooley's work never fails to impress. Excellent!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website