Looking for the best non-shaving FUT docs

carlc1979

Hi!

I have been debating this for a while, but I am ready to go forward with my second FUT.

However, shaving the recipient area is out of question for me for social and professional reasons. I can take 2-3 weeks off max and I can't afford anyone noticing the intervention. Keeping my hair longer on the crown and forehead will help hide the post-op signs. I think I would need about 1500 grafts on the front and the same amount on the crown.

I know some physician are now willing to do a non-shaving technique and it sounds like results are similar to HT done with shaving the recipient area. I understand that given the added complexity, I might have to pay a small premium in terms of price.

Anyone who has had a non-shaving FUT who could help me find a physician who has had good results using this technique?

Your help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks! :)

Cooley has produced some nice non shave results recently. Alexander too. I don't know if Konior does, I don't believe H+W will, and I think SMG is flexible. Can't speak for any others.

Hello Carlc1979,

As already mentioned by some of the members, Dr. Cooley does not require shaving the recipient area for his procedures, as has always been the case. You should contact the office and we can provide you with not only additional photographic documentation but contact information for a few former clients as well.

I represent Dr. Jerry Cooley online. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Dr. Cooley. I am not a doctor.

Learn more about Jerry Cooley MD and Hair Center in Charlotte, NC

For complimentary consultations with one of the leading hair transplant doctors worldwide please contact us here.

Hair Transplant Consultation With Jerry Cooley MD at HairCenter.com