New Biltmore Surgical Blog: by Dr. Scott Alexander

It's been good to discuss hair loss options on here with all of you. I wanted to give you all another way to be in personal contact with me as well as to show you all the things we have going on at Biltmore Surgical.

I have started a blog and would love for you all to take a look. Please become a follower on the blog (you will see the option on the right hand side) as well as leave a comment so I know who has stopped by. We will let you know when we post Before and After pictures, any new updates with our clinic, questions from all of you, things to do in Phoenix and much more. I hope that you stop by frequently as I will be updating often.

Please take a look and let me know what you think!

Dr Scott Alexander's Blog

Dr. Alexander,

Welcome to the fun and exciting world of internet blogging. I'm sure you'll develop a large audience of readers over time.

Don't forget, you are also welcome to contribute any of your expert hair loss or hair transplant articles to our highly popular Hair Loss Q&A Blog which recieves almost 2,000,000 hits monthly, which now has double the readers from over the last year and a half.

Best wishes,

Bill