And the winner is.... SANJAR

pkipling

It is with much joy that I announce to you that Dr. Mohebi has chosen Sanjar to be the recipient of the Free Hair Transplant!

We had some really great submissions and each story was unique and deserving in its own way. Having suffered from MPB in the past and knowing the positive change that a successful hair transplant can make in someone's life, I could relate to every single person that made a video and shared their story.

However, Sanjar's story touched me (and specifically, Dr. Mohebi) on a very deep level - as is the case for many of you on this forum who spoke out in support of him.

On behalf of Dr. Mohebi and his entire team, I want to say that we genuinely appreciate the feedback surrounding this opportunity. The outpouring of love, compassion, and encouragement provided to Sanjar was really moving and was a great example of the type of support and community this forum offers to many, many people suffering from hair loss.

Moving forward, we will keep you up to speed on where we are with Sanjar's procedure and his journey.

For those interested, you can see all the submissions on Dr. Mohebi's Facebook Page.

For the official announcement and an easy link to Sanjar's video, please see Dr. Mohebi's Blog.

Thanks again for all the input and support. Stay tuned!

Edited by pkipling

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Congratulations to Sanjar and kudos to Dr. Mohebi for offering such a generous gift to one lucky patient. I'm sure he is ecstatic that he will be able to receive a nice new head of hair at zero cost to him, rest a sure that he is in the hands of an expert physician.

I do hope that he posts his experience and shares monthly photos so that we can follow his progress.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thank you Dr Mohebi! Thank you Brenton! Thank you Bill! Thank you everyone! Because of your care and support finally I'm able to get my hair restored and it will be priceless for me. why? Because this hair restoration is empowered by love, kindness and humanity of every and each one of you.I will post the post-op photos to share this joy with everyone. Thank you again everyone, I'm really and deeply happy!