dr de freitas

• 1 month later...
neither was i until he kept popping up on Youtube and had a quick view of a couple videos he's got up on there. I'm not sure if he works with lorenzo but he is based in Spain I think Barcelona.

Hi???? I am Spanish and I have heard a lot about Dr. Freitas in some Spanish forums. He is based in Barcelona and Valencia. He worked with Dr. Lorenzo some years ago but he has his own clinic currently.

According to the forums, he is considered one of the top 5 surgeons in Spain.

indecisio,

Thanks for providing your input. Do you know if he has a website? I can't seem to find him when I search for him in Google. I'd like to learn more about him and then potentially consider him for recommendation if he has the right stuff :-).

Best wishes,

Bill

• 1 year later...

I maybe one of first ones here :P

I have made a decision of having HT in future. So i did huge research as I always do if i want something.

Sadly I am not able to go and get HT from any brillant doctors in USA, because i need visa with is hard to get. However there is a few great doctors in Europe so I made a chose, and that is Rafael de Freitas.

I called into office, and ask for apoitment. I did not want to have any e-maiils consultations because I don’t trust mails. Waiting time is huge. In my case i am about to wait 1,5 year for consultation itself. I have it in end of April 2019 and procedure is usually year after. So now is the time for me to save some money, and wait for it, done it in my 30's. I don't think I do mind waiting that time, because my case is not dramatic. I cut my hair short and it is alright, but as much as i was optymistic on replicel and other treatments, i quit that hope.

I also tried to contact dr. Couto, but sing list for consultation is closed, even if you would find a place, it takes almost 4 years of having surgery. So i passed.