Rogaine vs Lipogaine

E39

I've been on finasteride and rogaine foam for over 2 years. My hairloss has stabilized and I even have a lil regrowth. I've heard from a few ppl that Lipogaine is better. I switched to Lipogaine a few days ago. I'm applying it to my crown area 2x a day, as well as using their big 3 shampoo every third day. Anybody else have any feedback about Lipogaine ? I will keep you guys updated on my progress :D

• Administrators

These two photos were taken two years apart, top photo was taken today, bottom photo was taken April 2014 both photos were taken in the same room under the same light and I tried my best to do the same angle.

To be honest, the changes haven't been mind blowing, but the best thing is that it hasn't gotten any worse, and there's some areas that have some hairs where there weren't any hairs two years ago, overall it looks the same though, which is definitely a good thing, because previous to switching to lipogaine my hair was looking progressively worse every year. I just had an in person consult with Dr. Gabel, he checked my whole head for miniaturization and he actually thought I had some grafts put in my crown which I haven't, I attribute that to the lipogaine.

yxvKYlD.jpg?1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

These two photos were taken two years apart, top photo was taken today, bottom photo was taken April 2014 both photos were taken in the same room under the same light and I tried my best to do the same angle.

To be honest, the changes haven't been mind blowing, but the best thing is that it hasn't gotten any worse, and there's some areas that have some hairs where there weren't any hairs two years ago, overall it looks the same though, which is definitely a good thing, because previous to switching to lipogaine my hair was looking progressively worse every year. I just had an in person consult with Dr. Gabel, he checked my whole head for miniaturization and he actually thought I had some grafts put in my crown which I haven't, I attribute that to the lipogaine.

yxvKYlD.jpg?1

Looks good

• Administrators
Htsoon were you using rogaine 1st then switch to lipogaine :D

Yea back in 2014 I was using rogaine foam.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I've had a number of patients recently tell me they have switched from Rogaine to Lipogaine or decided to start Lipogaine opposed to Rogaine. I haven't received much feedback from them yet, but it does seem to be increasing in popularity -- for what that's worth!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.