How to buy a hair system?

Hairsystem

Hello all,

I am 27. I started experiencing hair fall when i was 17. I had very good hair. I could style it to any form I wanted to. However, hair fall sacks. It has been a painful experience for me. I now have very little hair on top. I extensively read about hair loss in the hope to somehow overcome it. I considered HT but then thought it was not a good choice. The reason being, i want to have density, HT is certainly not the option for me.

After having read about hair systems, I now want to start wearing. The biggest problem, I live in Afghanistan. I cannot find any retail shop though which i can order hair system. I can go to Pakistan or India, though. Could anyone help me with these questions:

1) what is the best online supplier?

2) Do you know of any hair club in India or Pakistan where I could go for a hairsystem?

I highly appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Google Northwest Lace Forum. There is a lot of info there and the pricing and quality is impressive.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

If you find find someone locally to cut it in then no reason why you cant buy online (provided they accept payment from and ship to your country).

Do US companies do that otherwise North West is popular.

I have used http://www.ukhairsystems.com for the last few years even when I have been in the middle east for work

I have sent you a private message.