Is this a good transplant?

We need more information such as how many grafts were used. But based on one photo, the work looks ok.

That being said, you need far more examples of the doctor's work in order to fairly judge the procedures because remember, they only let you see the best examples and never the botched ones...:rolleyes:

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Yes I do although it would not hurt to increase the density slightly.

Being that he has a pronounced wave characteristic...the result looks good...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

If you wanted to ask people's opinion on the specific doctor, you could always give his name and see if anyone knows anything specific about him and his work.

Also, is he recommended on this forum? While it's not absolutely necessary to only choose doctors who are recommended here, it definitely would be a great sign if he is. You could then see a lot more of his work and potentially interact and talk with previous patients of his.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Although the staff at the clinic is important, you should go based on the doctor that did this work. You should specify the clinic's name, and the doctor to get better feedback. Also recognize that some websites post pictures of doctors patients that are no longer at the clinic or maybe never were. Be careful.