Have any surgeons been following this study?

JON86

Reason I ask this is while it seems great in theory it would appear that once a person had a transplant either fue or fut and had trauma to the scalp that this would no longer work . Seems possible on a virgin scalp meaning no surgery but both surgeries produce scar tissue under the epidermis layers and would seem to negate this.

Hey Jon, I actually think you are in luck and this Company made the breakthrough and replicell works. How do I know this you ask? Well the temperature where I am is now well below 0 degrees Fahrenheit and continuing to drop even further which tells me that hell is about to freeze over.

Hey Jon, I actually think you are in luck and this Company made the breakthrough and replicell works. How do I know this you ask? Well the temperature where I am is now well below 0 degrees Fahrenheit and continuing to drop even further which tells me that hell is about to freeze over.

That's hilarious and true. I do not expect that this is a cure but just wonder what doctors think about it. If it works and really not likely then the business we all know will be done. I think most doctors would fight this. Certain doctors like Dr Cooley are on the cutting edge of these treatments does tons of research and is in a class by himself I think a change in the hair transplant industry is going to happen but years away.